Tuesday 31 March 2015

About Julia Sorokina

Hello everyone! My name is Iuliia Sorokina, I am 22 years old and I come from Ukraine. I had finished Crimean Economic University. Department of International Economics. But I have found one more integral part of my life. It is social work. That is why I  have decided to take part in EVS program and came to Wroclaw.

Also I am interested in learning more about Polish culture and learning Polish language. I have already basic words and now I am motivated to keep going this way.

Now  I am working for MLC project just for 2 months and I will stay there 10 more months.The  main idea of my project is to represent my country through presentations and cultural events, make different workshops about intercultural learning , human rights topic. 



Also I am conducting free Russian classes. Everyone is welcome to join us J Classes will start on 7th of April.



No comments:

Post a Comment