Friday 16 September 2016

Hello from Clara!

Hey there,


I’m Clara. I am from Berlin, the capital of Germany and I’m 18 years old. This year I finished the High school and now I am a volunteer at Semper Avanti. I’m joining this project in Wroclaw, because I’m really interested by other cultures and like to improve my multicultural knowledge. In my volunteer year I also like to learn polish, more about the polish history and the city Wroclaw. I'm very excited to experience the life in Wroclaw and work together with people all over the world.

About myself:


I like to make music, I’m playing viola since 8 years. Beside I like to make sports and meet friends and use the amenity of a big city. I also love cooking and traveling. I’ really interested in politics, history and art. My main subjects at school were political science and German.
In school, I learned a lot about the European history and political situation of Europa now. That’s one reason why I think it’s very important to support and work in a European project/ organization like Semper Avanti and strengthen the European idea as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment