Tuesday 7 April 2015

About José Escobedo

Cześć!

My name is José Escobedo Bermúdez, I am from Valencia (Spain), and I am 22 years old. I am a graduated Pedagogue at the University of Valencia, and I finished the degree in June of 2014. As a pedagogue, I am deeply keen on the educational environment and the promotion of culture, also this is one of the reasons why I am doing an Eramus+ volunteering in Wroclaw.

I chose Poland because for a long time I wanted to visit the North, and now I can say that I really like it! I came here approximately one month ago, and I will finish this experience in Marcg the next year. For now my tasks in Semper Avanti are doing presentations about my country, organising various workshops and teaching Spanish two times per week.


Also, I started learning Polish and communicating with Polish people. I think that Polish is a difficult language, but I hope that I can improve it in one year time. 

Best regards, 
José.

No comments:

Post a Comment