Tuesday 21 April 2015

Making presentations about Spain

Dzień dobry! Hello everybody!

I have been in Wrocław over a month, and I must say that I really like this city :)

Working in schools, making presentations about my country is very enjoyable. Because, students are almost always very friendly to me and they ask lot of questions. For me, it is amazing that in some schools children have an incredible level of English, and the communicating with them is easy.


My presentation consists of speaking about the location of Spain, related with geographical and demographic information. Also we learn little bit about our history, famous people, traditional celebrations and parties, and traditional food.

I try to improve my presentation after each experience, trying to be more interactive with the students and showing lots of short videos.

For me, it is very interesting attempt to know what stereotypes do Polish people have about Spain, and also is very interesting to know what type of questions they have for me, about my country.

Usually I can feel that people in Poland, especially students in schools, are interested in to know about Spain, and they have good ideas about it. I really like it, and also I am interested in Poland, so I am very happy with this experience and exchanging knowledge.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment