Friday 4 March 2016

Rosario and Margaux in Warsaw - On Arrival Training.




Rosario: "The On Arrival Training was a very amazing experience! I knew a lot of funny guys and I hope to keep in touch with them. Also the coordinators were nice and very friendly and the activities were very funny and interesting! The weather was not good, but I saw Warsaw and I have to say that is a very beautiful city..I'll back there on spring, for sure! Thanks to the On Arrival Training, I've got a better mood now than when I arrived in Poland!".


Margaux: "It was very interesting for me the On Arrival Training in Warsaw: I met a lot of volunteers from all over the Europe (Spain, Italy, Germaniy, Czech Republic, Austria, France, Turkey, Unghary...), even if I had some difficulties in communicating with them, because of the different accents. The activities were very nice and various: the topics were sometimes more serious, sometimes funnier. We had some surprises also: we visited the city with a former volunteer and, another evening, we enjoyed a show with a group of traditional dancers!! After this week I feel finally ready for my EVS: this experience is rewarding me on a human level and I hope to keep in touch with the other guys!",

No comments:

Post a Comment