Friday 4 March 2016

Semper has a new volunteer from Azerbaijan!! Meet Khumar!

I am Khumar. I’m 24 years old and I come from Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. Firstly, I want to write some information about myself. I was born in Fuzuli, Azerbaijan on 14th of November in 1991. I completed my secondary school education in Baku in 2008. After graduating secondary school with honours, I entered at Azerbaijan Cultural and Art University.    I also graduated the university with honours. At the same time, I have working experience more than 2 years.  Firstly, I have to inform you that I had worked in the organization “Towards the Unity” Public Union which cares for disabled and orphan children more that a year. Gradually I get success on my job and become office manager. I was involved into the team of the projects “Summer and Winter Camps”.

Recently I have started work as journalist in TV channel “Lider Tv”. Before this channel I had worked in other online TV channel Inter.az as a news speaker. And I was working as a volunteer down syndromes, street, disabled and orphan children after work


Additionally, I want to emphasize that my expectations for the long term EVS are to learn theoretical knowledge and practical skills in managing a project, to understand the role of various actors in a project (partners, funds, organizations etc.).  I planned to learn more about hosting country’s welfare system, culture, people and native language as well.

So I could have an experience in a multi-cultural environment, discovering Poland, speaking English and improve it.

I like spending time with animals and children. To listen music and dancing. reading, cinema, news and politics, philosophy and football. Moreover, I’m communicable and easily make friends so it’s not difficult to me to be among various people. I’m always enthusiastic about seeing new places and meeting new people.

I'll be here one years and I think everything will be ok. J



Moreover, I’m communicable and easily make friends so it’s not difficult to me to be among various people. I’m always enthusiastic about seeing new places and meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment