Wednesday 20 May 2015

One nice event took place on 27 of April 2015 – Ukrainian cultural evening.


I would like to share my expression about it as organizer. The main idea of this evening was to share Ukrainian culture through national folk songs and dances with young polish and foreigner guests. I can say that the main goal was succeed.


It was so nice to see that people from other cultures striving to learn more about my culture, trying to understand similarities and differences between them. I was happy to see that participants were fully involved in all activities: dances, traditional games, and even some of them tried to sing Ukrainian songs. 


I had nice adventure during the preparation time. At the beginning I had have no idea how to organize and what to show during this evening, in what way can I share my culture. I just wanted to do it in interesting and interactive way. So that`s why I decided to search for talented Ukrainians in Wroclaw. Likely, I found them. So nice, friendly and open- minded people – Ukrainian band “Spivogra”. They agreed to support this idea and helped me to do successful evening.


I would like to say a lot of thanks firstly to Semper Avanti for administration support, to all volunteers and friends who helped me with realization.

Now everyone is expecting to know more about Georgian culture.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment