Thursday 18 June 2015

Bright Thisanut is visiting Semper Avanti during his job shadowing!

Hello Wroclaw, this is my first time in Europe. I love the city. Wroclaw has unique and different architectures than what I have back home in Thailand. 

I thank you, Semper Avanti , you introduced me to a lot of amazing friends and have made me feel so welcomed here. The place that I visited where Semper Avanti co-operration is very nice. I got to experience different things where I can use to adapt and share with my organization back in Thailand. I have met Bartek who is a staff here and he is such a sweet friend that showed me around the city and also introduced me to a lot of people in Wroclaw. i got so many EVS international friends here. 


I have learned to cook some Polish food and also learned some basic Polish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Macedonian and Turkish. This is such valuable experience that I can't find or experience it anywhere else. 


I have learned a lot about how to work with children, disability, how to manage a coffee shop, how to manage human library for people who need and about place like sektor3 or Trarwa, where they work for less fortunate children. This has been such a great experience and I thank you everyone for being a part of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment