Tuesday 16 June 2015

Dzien Dobry!

This is your friendly, crazy volunteer, Umur! In the beginning of the long weekend, me and my girlfriend had an idea.. It was hitchhiking to Czech Rep., Slovakia and Hungary. And it seemed quite possible, so on Thursday we started in Bielany Wroclawskie. We had a ride to the border! Later we had another ride directly to Praha. That part was amazing! We enjoyed Praha for 4 days and later we decided to drop by Brno! I am sure you all know the glorious beauty of Praha. But you should definitely visit Brno folks! Yeah, Praha is amazing and whatnot but Brno is on par believe me!! 


We spend a night here and now we are on our way to Bratislava!! I am sure that this will be enjoyable. Being a volunteer gives all of us the freedom we wanted in our lives. While contributing to the society, volunteers enjoy their days in most creative ways! So, I advise you to try volunteering and "Let it go", humming the song in Frozen now :D, I will keep you all posted! 


Cześć, pa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment