Tuesday 30 June 2015

Georgian cultural evening in Wroclaw

To organize Georgian cultural evening in Wroclaw was big experience for me. I have never done such a big event before. Sharing your culture is very big responsibility. I can say that I have achieved everything that I have planned before.

First of all, I wanted to make cultural evening that no one could see before. In short period of time I have managed to prepare and realize all my best.


In Wroclaw I found Georgians who helped me to make my program more interesting. Georgi Kartvelishvili, owner of “ U Gruzina ” restaurant helped me to make master class about cooking Georgian traditional food khachapuri.

One more Georgian Archil Uridia, who translated Georgian movie “Kvevri” in polish language by his own.


To show how we can learn not just from another culture but also from our own I decided to invite polish folk dance group Dolnośląski Zespół Pieśni i Tańca "Wrocław". They showed us good example that we are different but we can cooperate and develop together.

In the end of this event several people come and ask me about possibility to join these young and active polish dancers. It means that Dolnośląski Zespół Pieśni i Tańca "Wrocław" are really bright and good team.


Thanks to this event I opened taste of my national Georgian cuisine one more time and had opportunity to share it with polish people.


I believe that such kind of cultural events make us open-minded and give us more knowledge about other cultures and countries.

Best wishes,

Avtandil Mamalashvili


No comments:

Post a Comment