Thursday 11 February 2016

Tamari: The new volunteer in MLC team!


Hello,

My name is Tamari and I am from Georgia.
After I got my bachelor degree of Liberal Arts I decided to broaden my knowledge and now I am master of Medieval Studies at Ilia State University.
Throughout this period of time I eagerly waiting chance to be one of the EVS volunteer … So, I am lucky that I am here in Wroclow, Poland. Main aim to choose EVS was to meet a lot of people from different countries to make networking. I am very interested in Polish culture, food and I am also motivated to learn polish language.

It is my first week and I already like this city, people and atmosphere where I have to work. As it seems that this experience give me more opportunities then I expected. Wroclaw is very beautiful place with interesting history. Architecture in Wroclaw is very different then in Tbilisi, here building are more colorful and there are a lot of bridges.

My project includes stay here one year with another volunteers from different parts of Europe. All of us introduce our countries, traditions, values and every historical side. Also, make workshop about human right, intercultural learning, cultural event and make some projects.

Moreover We are able to attend some Polish class due to make more contact with people and environment. In flat I am leaving with intercultural environment I have Macedonian roommate who helps me to adapt in new society.



No comments:

Post a Comment