Wednesday 13 April 2016

Hello from Murat!



I’m Murat, I'm 22, and I come from Tetovo, Macedonia.
I studied Medical High School in Tetovo. I decided to participate in this project because of few reasons. One of them is that I never been in Poland, I really like to experience new cultures, cuisines and learn new languages, also one of the reasons that I come to Poland for this project it’s because of the organization, it has a long time working experience in this field it is open to new people from all around Europe and give’s the opportunity to experience something that you will never experience again. My volunteering job back in my home country it was related to Multi-Culturalism and Human Rights and it’s totally what Semper Avanti as an organization is promoting.

I consider myself as open minded person, easy going, living life in my own rules and morals.
In my daily life I really like to listen a good music ex: Jazz, Blues, Soul and Opera, I really like to do movie marathons, walking and tasting and cooking different meals from different cuisines.

I’m going to be in Wroclaw for 1 year and I hope I’m going to learn the language to make my communication easier with the local people and try the treasures of Poland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment