Wednesday 13 April 2016

Hello from Hamdi!

Hello,
My name: Hamdi TaLal Aslan.
Age: 20 years old .



I live in Palestine/Nablus:
It’s a big city in Palestine
 NABLUS famous with :
 1- Soap industry nabulsi. 
2- Palestinian Sweets (knafi).




From the old town:





I’m student in: An-najah national university
I studied graphic design and now I’m studying decoration so I will graduate next year.




I studied music (rhythm) when I was child for 4 years and now I play the drums in Hawia band.



My music band and Taxarango -a band from Spain- were playing in Palestine!


To play together and enjoy cultural diversity.

During my Highschool I won every year our highschool music competitions. This allowed me to play with a lot of bands. In addition I was able to play at weddings and festivals.


* I visited France 5 years ago to play at a Palestinian festival. The festival was 16 days long and it was about palestinianmusic/danceflSDSuklor




Now I teach children in a human supporters association in Palestine the Dabka dance.



This is a photo from one dance workshop 
Something about myself:
I'm volunteer since 7 years on my organization in Palestine and I work with many volunteers from all over the world. 








No comments:

Post a Comment