Wednesday 1 July 2015

Georgian volunteer Avtandil sharing culture with polish children

Last month brought me a lot of good feeling and nice emotions. First of all, I had opportunity to be a volunteer in one polish kindergarten. During all may I have had cultural meetings with small children.


Children were so nice and well educated in this early age. They were really active. I could see that they were waiting for every next meeting, because they wanted to know more about my county.

I want to notice that Georgia and Poland has some similarities, for example both of countries have Christian religion, similarities in education system and so on…But we have so many differences. And my aim during these meetings was to show that differences help us to live life brighter, to develop, to explore this word.


First meeting we have started with animated presentation of my country and my travelling from Tbilisi to Wroclaw.


The most difficult part for children, I think so, were to understand Georgian alphabet and to learn Georgian song. On our second meeting I have just present them song that Georgian children generally sings in kindergarten. Can you imagine my surprise when I came to visit them in one week and they could sing it clearly….I noticed that teachers work really good with children, they supporting them a lot. That is why children have really good contact with teachers.







No comments:

Post a Comment