Wednesday 28 October 2015

About Dyaoumba!


SALUT! Hi!

My name is Dyaoumba Gassama, I’m French and I’m 21 years old. I have a high school diploma of literature. I like fashion, writing, reading and discover different cultures.

I already went abroad in the Netherlands, Germany, China and Great Britain as a tourist but I wanted to go in other countries to do something useful and at the same time discover different cultures: That’s why I went in Senegal last year for a humanitarian project and a cultural exchange and now, I’m in Poland for an EVS.

Poland is very exotic for me because I didn’t know anything about this country and its culture before my coming and it’s not a much known country in France! I think Wroclaw is a really beautiful city and at this moment, the weather is not really bad as I expected! Although I will be here for 6 months and I think I’ll enjoy this city and the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment