Friday 30 October 2015

About Migert!



Hello,

I am Migert, a new volunteer for EVS experience in Wroclaw. I come from Italy, but if I have to think about myself I think I come from everywhere. I was born in Albania and then I migrated to Italy.

As I heard about EVS projects in Poland I just said I had to join!

We are just arranging my activities and it will be about Multicultural Learning. I really love Human Rights issues and projects so it will be a nice challenge to teach my life experience and studies with people interested in other cultures. What I noticed is that a lot of people from different countries live here and the city, but polish people in general look very open and kind, and a lot of them speak English very well. The city is a little bit cold, but I personally have no problems with that, because at the other side Wroclaw is a real beautiful thing.

It looks everything amazing, Semper Avanti really enjoys the works that it is doing, and I already can say a lot of passionate and skilled guys are doing their best. Enthusiasm and direct involvement will be my personal warm ingredients for the times to come.

See you soon, from Wroclaw,

Migert Xhaferi ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment