Thursday 17 September 2015

Do you want to know our new volunteer in MLC, Frederic Blindow?

Guten Tag / Dzien Dobry,

I am a 19 years old german called Frederic Blindow.
Now I am a new member of the Multicultural Language Cafe at Semper Avanti. This means a lot to me, because I can give back what I have received so far. Nowadays europe is changing in every second, so I would like to improve this changes with the whole team. Of course it is scary to be in a unusual enviroment, but I think it is a big chance for me to get out of my comfort zone and to become a better version of myself.

As the most germans I love soccer. Furthemore I like to read, to dance, to explore the nature
and to listen great music. Travelling and cooking are my hobbies aswell.

I was named by Fryderyk/ Frédéric Chopin a famous pianist from Poland with a huge predilection to France. Moreover is my father Polish and my mother German. So my parents represent multiculturalism and my name is a symbol of that. Definitely I can support the idea, because I love Europe and all the diversitys that are included. That's why I am proud to be a volunteer at Semper Avanti, because now I have the opportunity to improve the multiculturalism.

I wish all of you a nice day and kind regards,
Frederic Blindow


No comments:

Post a Comment