Friday 18 September 2015

Sebastian: a new volunteer in Semper Avanti

Moin/ Cześć!


I’m Sebastian from Germany. I’m 19 years old and I finished the school last June. Now I will do a European voluntary service (EVS) for 6 month in Wroclaw.

I want to learn more about the Polish culture and the people. Furthermore I also hope to gain nice experiences in Poland.

My hobbies are sailing, indoor climbing and I like to play ultimate Frisbee.

I’ll work in a kindergarten in Ślęża, so I want to learn some pedagogical skills and also memorable moments together with the kids.

Also I’ll start learning polish. I heard that it’s a very difficult language, but I’m happy about all the options I get.


I’m curious about the next weeks in this big city and the adventures I will experience!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment